Monday, August 20, 2012

Decisions makings are always hard

So I got an offer for Bachelor in Human Resource Management from University Utara Malaysia.
And to my surprise, this course was one of my 12 choices in my application.
I didn't even know it until I referred back to my application form.
But I don't think I will be going anyway.
The class is gonna start on the 3rd of September.
The university is located somewhere far away from the town, I guess, and it is very near to Thailand.
So, since I'm not going there, I have to start deciding what degree course that I wanna take.
I have interest in psychology, so my sis asked me to take the double major course in Segi University College.
I had already made my decision to take up Psychology and Management courses.
But then, I thought about law.
A course that my parents have always wanted me to study and which I had aimed for in most of my choices in my IPTA application, though I didn't develop much interest in it at that time.
But then, I thought about taking law as my degree course.
And a few days ago, I was flipping through a law book in MPH.
I didn't even know what the contents that I was reading were about.
I realized that my English level must be real good and I must have much interest in law in order for me to understand law and pass my law exam.
Then Alex asked me to study IT or web design courses.
Now, I am in a big big dilemma.
Psychology double major? Law? or Computing with multimedia?
Or should I just go to UUM instead?
Aww.
This is hard.
Most probably the hardest decision that I have to make.
:((

No comments:

Post a Comment